Google I/O: A short view of SEO Expert advice
Hi folks, this is not about any tech stuffs , sorry , i have a busy schedule in upcoming week , the thing i wanted to share is , Have you watched the Google I/O 2010 : SEO site advice for experts(i had also embedded below) , it is 1 hour video , so don’t be lazy to watch, i know you won’t be lazy :)
The keynote in the video are:
* Use Content in the Home page , update the CMS (like wordpress)
* Write a description,reviews for products or any software , try to get user comments .
* Use Related articles , related software which actually make the visitors to stay on your website longer and also decreases the Bounce rate.
* Don’t forget to include H1 Tag
* Try to have good Ad placement.
These are some point that is described in the video
The another weird thing in the video is , my post in Digitalpoint Forum is seen in the video time 13:51(Time)
WoW, i was surprised.The post was http://forums.digitalpoint.com/showthread.php?t=1785338
I watched throughout the video whether the post had any thing to do. But Nothing . Yuk.
I had also submitted the site review but there was a lack of time for discussing many websites.
I am going out of station this week, so it is hard to find time to write. I will try check new comments from my cell phone. =) Ceya later . Take Care guys