Secret txt !!
Do you know most of the virus that infiltrate your computer are stored secretly in a jpeg image? Well if you are not aware of this then you must read it.
* You will need the following.. Windows XP or Win 7 or Vista ( we tried with Win XP)
* Basic Knowledge of the Command Prompt
1. Gather your image and the files you wish to lodge into it. Here I have a secret.txt which I will hide inside my host.jpg.
2. Add the files you want to hide into a new RAR archive. (so secret.txt.rar created newly)
3. Open Command Prompt and go to the folder where your files are located, e.g., ?C:\hidden?.
5. At command prompt type “copy /b host.jpg + secret.txt.rar hide.jpg” (without quotes).
(host.jpg is the picture I want to show,secret.txt.rar is the file to be hidden, and hide.jpg is the file which contains both.
6. Now test the hide.jpg by double clicking it, and verifying it still opens.
7. Now try opening that same hide.jpg file from menu: file->open of WinRar. It will show the original hidden file secret.txt.
Now hide.jpg is a simple JPEG for others, but it contains a secret file secret.txt for you !!!!!!!!!